• Wear light and comfy exercise clothes that you can sweat and move freely (e.g. shorts and a singlet top) as It's hot and humid in class.
• A bath or beach towel to put over your mat (or hire at the studio)
• A water bottle (or buy water at the studio)
• Yoga mat if you have one (or hire at the studio)
• Your biggest and best smile!
Also, arrive 10-15 minutes before class, so you have enough time to meet your teacher, settle in and be acclimated to the heat. Let us know if you have an illness, injury or medical condition before the class begins.
Avoid eating a large meal within 2-3 hours prior to class. But if you are hungry have a light snack, like a piece of fruit. Most importantly, arrive hydrated for class. For most of us, this means drinking a bit more water than we normally would during the day before your class.
And turn off your mobile phone while in the studio ; )